Buy Aciphex online
General Product Description
Aciphex is a trade name of Rebeprazol which has the antiulcer action. The mechanism of the action is connected with inhibition of enzymes in the parietal cells of the stomach, and this leads to the blockade of the final stage of the formation of hydrochloric acid. This action is dose-dependent and leads to the inhibition of both basal and stimulates secretion of the hydrochloric acid regardless of the origin of irritant.
The reduction of the formation of the hydrochloric acid leads to the reduction of the irritation of the mucous membrane of the stomach and this favors the healing of ulcers and also reduction of the ricks of the development of the severe diseases.
The anti-secretory effect appears within one hour after the use of the average dosage. The maximal reduction of pH environment of the stomach is recorded in 2-4 hours after the use of the first dose. Unlike other analogical drugs Aciphex reduces the average daily rate of the acidity by 61% (this is about 88% of the reduction of the secretion gained on the 8th day of the treatment) on the first day. a stable therapeutic effect develops in 3 days of the treatment. Painful sensations, discomfort in the stomach and dyspepsia disappear in patients in this period.
Indications to use:
- active ulcer disease of the stomach and duodenum
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Pathologic hypersecretion
- Treatment and prevention of relapses of ulcer in patients with ulcer disease connected with Helicobacterpylori (in combination with antibacterial drugs)
- Chronic gastritis (in combination with other drugs)
- Aciphex is taken orally once per day, in the morning, before meals.
- For ulcer disease of duodenum and stomach ulcer it is recommended to take 20 mg per day within 5-6 weeks.
- For reflux esophagitis 20 mg per day are also prescribed but within 4-8 weeks depending on the level of the disease severity.
- For the infectious lesions the drug should be taken for not more than 7 days in combination with antibiotics.
- After gaining the optimal therapeutic effect and weakening of all symptoms the dose may be reduced up to 10 mg per day as the maintaining therapy.
- it is recommended patients with severe dysfunctions of liver to follow cautions at the first prescription of Aciphex. It is needed to study the receptivity and sensitivity of the body to the action of the drug, and then the further treatment is possible.
- Aciphex is contraindicated for the use in case of diagnosing the allergic reaction to Rebeprazol, severe renal failure.
- During pregnancy and also in the period of the lactation it is needed to refuse from the use of this drug.
- Children under 16 years old are not prescribed the medicine because it is not completely studied its action as for children.
Possible Side effects
The side effects are observed in 5% of cases. Oftentimes, patients experience the following side effects: headache, diarrhea, nausea, asthenia, meteorism, skin, and dry mouth. These reactions do not bear danger and last for about 4-5 days on the average.
In case of the appearance of the severer side effects which cause discomfort while the treatment and they bother the patient, it is needed to consult a medical specialist.
Where to order Rabeprazole (Aciphex)?